- Introducing the new journal Clinical Psychology in Europe (CPE).
- Overcoming artificial barriers by focusing on evidence instead of traditions.
- Bridging the gap from basic experimental to treatment-related research.
- Supporting open science recommendations.
- Covering a broad variety of research efforts.
- Full open access but no publication fees.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Winfried Rief, Jutta Joormann, Revisiting the Cognitive Model of Depression: The Role of Expectations , Clinical Psychology in Europe: Vol. 1 No. 1 (2019)
- Anton-Rupert Laireiter, Cornelia Weise, The Heterogeneity of National Regulations in Clinical Psychology and Psychological Treatment in Europe , Clinical Psychology in Europe: Vol. 1 No. 1 (2019)
- Anton-Rupert Laireiter, Winfried Rief, Cornelia Weise, Some Guidelines for Reporting National Regulations on Clinical Psychology for Papers in the Section “Politics and Education” of CPE , Clinical Psychology in Europe: Vol. 1 No. 3 (2019)